SYSTEMS ENGINEER - - Security Clearance REQUIRED
- Alexandria, VA
- St. Louis, MO
- Tucson, AZ
- Interact with the customer Release Train Engineer, Product Owners, and stakeholders to analyze customer requirements and determine how to include requirements in the operational environment through COTS integration and new data sources being added to the Databricks cluster.
- Perform the design and requirements analysis of data visualizations and COTS appliances for capability enhancements.
- Coordinate with stakeholder and team to determine how to host new data capabilities within the operational environment and troubleshoot issues as the customer is integrating new data or creating new visualizations.
- Identify software and hardware dependencies and capacities.
- US citizenship is required per contract.
- Bachelor's degree and 4-8 years of prior relevant experience or Master’s with 2-6 years of prior relevant experience.
- Significant experience in Cloud Technologies (specifically AWS) and infrastructure-as-code concepts.
- Experience interacting with cross functional project teams including Software Development, Test, and Security.
- Substantial experience working in Agile, SAFe, and Scrum environments.
- Knowledge of Software Configuration Management life cycle deliverables.
- Experience with Databricks deployment, configuration, and support.
- AWS certifications.
- Experience working with Machine Learning and knowledge of data science concepts.
- Experience working with DevOps CI/CD related technologies and deployment automation techniques (e.g., Ansible, Git, Jenkins, Docker, Confluence, and Junit).
Leidos is currently seeking a Systems Engineer (SE) for the Advanced Analyst Augmentation Analytical Cloud Enablement System (4ACES). The SE will analyze 4ACES requirements and assist with design analysis. The SE will coordinate COTS upgrades, coordinate with COTS vendors, user Subject Matter Experts (SMEs), NGA Analytic Product Owners, and other segments when issues arise throughout sustainment. The Systems Engineer serves as the liaison with the PMO, customer user community, COTS vendor, other segment data providers, and will assist with integrations, migrations, Software Approval Process (SWAP), and accreditation activities. The SE will coordinate corrective maintenance management with the COTS vendor.
The SE’s primary responsibility will be to function as a Content Manager by managing data and data services published for the user community. As the Content Manager the SE will support the analysts with new data and Databricks requests as well as resolving any daily issues.
Position can also be performed in the following locations:
Clearance Level Required:
Top Secret/SCI with Polygraph
Pay Range:Pay Range $78,000.00 - $120,000.00 - $162,000.00
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.
About the companyWe Are Leidos For 50 years we have been tackling some of the biggest problems that face our nation and our world. Leidos is a science and technology solutions leader working to address some of the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and healthcare markets.