Sr. Test Engineer -- Security Clearance REQUIRED
- Req#: R-00109582
- Create and implement product test plan and strategies to ensure the product meets business requirements and user expectations.
- Design and execute test plans to validate the accuracy and completeness of data flowing through pipelines and reports.
- Analyze test results and identify issues, defects, and opportunities for improvement.
- Perform testing on data and data analytics including structured and non-structured data.
- Demonstrate a strong understanding of traditional SQL data warehouses and Business Intelligence (BI).
- Collaborate with software engineers to develop test scripts, analyze tests, troubleshoot, and resolve issues.
- Detect and catalog defects with appropriate detail so they can be resolved quickly and effectively. Identify and effectively communicate quality risks and mitigation strategies so appropriate measures can be implemented.
- Document and communicate test results to project team and management to facilitate a decision for release.
- Experience documenting regression testing plans and executing regression tests.
- US citizenship is required per contract .
- Current Top Secret/SCI with Polygraph.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science and 8-12 year of prior relevant experience or Master’s with 6-10 years of prior relevant experience.
- Minimum of 5 years of strong working experience in test methodologies with demonstrated test experience or equivalent combination of experience and education.
- 4+ years of experience in data testing with solid working knowledge in advanced SQL (fact loads, surrogate key, joins, data comparison across tables, automated job executions).
- 4+ years of experience in designing test scenarios, test execution, monitoring, analyzing, and reporting results.
- Experience with a System Team within the Agile/Scrum methodology.
- Familiarity with Databricks.
- Advanced knowledge of cloud-based data pipelines and technology (i.e., Azure services).
- Knowledge of emerging technologies and approaches in data testing.
- Experience with functionality, compatibility, usability, and exploratory testing practices.
- Experience with JIRA and Confluence
Leidos is currently seeking a Test Engineer for the Advanced Analyst Augmentation Analytical Cloud Enablement System (4ACES). The Test Engineer will create and execute test processes and plans for 4ACES releases. The Test Engineer will be responsible for ensuring the quality and integrity of data flowing through our sources, pipelines, and reports. This will involve designing and executing test plans, analyzing results, and working closely with software engineers and analysts to test big data, non-structured data, troubleshoot, and resolve issues. The ideal candidate will have strong experience with SQL and data testing. This position will be leveraging cloud-based data pipelines and technologies.
Clearance Level Required:
Top Secret/SCI with Polygraph
Pay Range:Pay Range $97,500.00 - $150,000.00 - $202,500.00
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.
About the companyWe Are Leidos For 50 years we have been tackling some of the biggest problems that face our nation and our world. Leidos is a science and technology solutions leader working to address some of the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and healthcare markets.