Sr. Systems Engineer Security Clearance Required
- Req#: R-00110165
- Alexandria, VA
- St. Louis, MO
- Tucson, AZ
- Ensure content management practices, technology and data structure meet internal or external customer requirements.
- Provide data guidance to maintain data currency and adherence to standards, develops workflows, implements system modifications, and oversee daily system management to ensure customer access and continuous operations.
- Replicate data changes between cloud and location-based servers to reduce data access latency and maintain currency across all data nodes.
- Provide support on both Windows and Linux across 3 security domains - Unclassified Commercial Cloud Services (C2S), UC2S; Secret C2S, SC2S; and Top Secret C2S, TC2S.
- US citizenship is required per contract.
- Bachelor's degree and 8-12 years of prior relevant experience or Master’s with 6-10 years of prior relevant experience.
- Demonstrated technical skills with data management and working knowledge of Geospatial Information Systems (GIS).
- Experience with ArcGIS Server to create and manage GIS Web services, applications, and data.
- Experience with GeoServer to share, process, and edit geospatial data.
- Familiarity with Open Geospatial Consortium (OGC) standards-based web services such as Web Map Service (WMS), Web Coverage Service (WCS), Web Feature Service (WFS), Web Processing Service (WPS), and Web Map Tile Service (WMTS).
- Experience with Amazon Commercial Cloud Services (C2S).
- Excellent communication skills that will be utilized to inform members of the Intelligence Community.
- Software scripting skills in Python.
- Prior experience of RDBMS databases (PostgreSQL, Oracle, MySQL, etc.).
- Experience with Voyager Search.
- End user AGCMS experience.
- NGA Mission / GIS experience.
Leidos is currently seeking a Systems Engineer (SE) for the ATS Geospatial Content Management System (AGCMS). The SE will be responsible for sustainment activities and will manage all aspects of analyst generated spatial data for NGA. AGCMS utilizes ESRI products to manage storage, discovery, access, dissemination, and processing in a cloud environment.
The SE will manage customer data endpoints and assist with data publishing. The SE will also troubleshoot problems with the AGCMS content to support customer issues and review, correct, update, and maintain data as needed.
Position can also be performed in the following locations:
Clearance Level Required:
Top Secret/SCI with CI Polygraph
This position has a target range for compensation of $135,000 - $150,000. This is a firm fixed price contract and does not allow for negotiations outside of this target range.
Pay Range:Pay Range $97,500.00 - $150,000.00 - $202,500.00
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.
About the companyWe Are Leidos For 50 years we have been tackling some of the biggest problems that face our nation and our world. Leidos is a science and technology solutions leader working to address some of the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and healthcare markets.