Sr. SW Engineer Security Clearance Required
- Alexandria, VA
- St. Louis, MO
- Tucson, AZ
- Own the delivery of an entire piece of a system or application and serve as a technical lead on medium to large, complex projects.
- Break down large tasks into smaller tasks that can be executed by the rest of the development team.
- Help build, manage, and mentor multi-disciplined teams executing Agile processes using best-of-breed tools.
- Cultivate a culture of innovation and promote collaboration across teams and projects.
- Design, develop, test, deploy, maintain, and continuously improve our software deliverables.
- Manage project priorities, deadlines, and deliverables.
- US citizenship is required per contract.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or Information Systems and 8-12 years of prior relevant experience or Master’s with 6-10 years of prior relevant experience.
- Demonstrated technical skills with data management and working knowledge of Geospatial Information Systems (GIS).
- Experience with ArcGIS Server to create and manage GIS Web services, applications, and data.
- Experience with GeoServer to share, process, and edit geospatial data.
- Experience with Open Geospatial Consortium (OGC) standards-based web services such as Web Map Service (WMS), Web Coverage Service (WCS), Web Feature Service (WFS), Web Processing Service (WPS), and Web Map Tile Service (WMTS).
- Experience with building front-end or back-end Java applications or Django Python.
- Experience with Java Frameworks (Spring, Hibernate) and RESTful web services.
- Experience with positively leading teams to delivery along with hands on support with development.
- Cloud certifications such as AWS DevOps Engineer or similar.
- Support the Agile software development lifecycle following Program SAFe practices.
- Experience with a version control system (e.g., Git, and Jenkins).
- Leverage Atlassian tool suite like JIRA and Confluence to track activities.
Leidos is currently seeking a Software Engineer (SWE) for the ATS Geospatial Content Management System (AGCMS). The SWE will be responsible for sustainment activities and will manage all aspects of analyst generated spatial data for NGA. AGCMS utilizes ESRI products to manage storage, discovery, access, dissemination, and processing in a cloud environment.
In this role, you will join a dynamic team that is singularly focused on providing world class solutions to our customers in an exciting, collaborative, and inclusive atmosphere. You will be challenged and provided a tremendous opportunity for growth in a customer-facing, fast-paced, and fun environment.
As a leader you will architect, design, build, and enhance highly available and scalable systems used by customers worldwide. You will direct major deliverables of projects through all aspects of the software development lifecycle including scope and work estimation, architecture and design, coding, and unit testing. Additionally, you will determine and recommend the best designs based on customer business objectives, timelines, and other resource constraints.
Position can also be performed in the following locations:
Clearance Level Required:
Top Secret/SCI with Polygraph
This position has a target range for compensation of $14,000 - $160,000. This is a firm fixed price contract and does not allow for negotiations outside of this target range.
Pay Range:Pay Range $97,500.00 - $150,000.00 - $202,500.00
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.
About the companyWe Are Leidos For 50 years we have been tackling some of the biggest problems that face our nation and our world. Leidos is a science and technology solutions leader working to address some of the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and healthcare markets.