Software Engineer -- Security Clearance REQUIRED
- Req#: R-00109579
- Alexandria, VA
- St. Louis, MO
- Tucson, AZ
- Analyze customer requirements to integrate solutions into Databricks COTS product (i.e., scripting for new data ingesting, algorithm incorporation).
- Upgrade existing software as new Databricks releases are available.
- Debug existing software and correct defects.
- Design or implement complex database or data repository interfaces/queries.
- Develop simple data queries for existing or proposed databases or data repositories.
- Write or review software and system documentation.
- Develop software solutions by analyzing system performance standards, confer with users or system engineers; analyze systems flow, data usage and work processes; and investigate problem areas.
- Implement recommendations for improving documentation and software development process standards.
- US citizenship is required per contract.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or Information Systems and 2-4 years of prior relevant experience or Master’s with less than 2 years of prior relevant experience.
- Experience with usage of Cloud technologies and infrastructure.
- Ability to architect and design enterprise cloud solutions within AWS.
- Experience with cloud-based architectures in AWS, Azure.
- Experience with reading and writing data in AWS Databricks.
- Working knowledge of Databricks.
- AWS certifications.
- Experience developing basic tooling and scripting: Java, Python, R, Scala, SQL.
- Experience with visualization tools such as Power BI, Grafana, and Tableau.
- Experience with Agile software development cycle.
- Experience with databases and data warehousing.
- Experience with JIRA and Confluence.
Leidos is currently seeking a Software Engineer (SWE) for the Advanced Analyst Augmentation Analytical Cloud Enablement System (4ACES). The SWE will support general maintenance, adaptive maintenance, defect resolution (DR), and COTS/GOTS/FOSS activities for 4ACES. This includes supporting installations and deployments. The SWE will assist the Systems Engineer (SE) with debugging any issues when the core COTS products require upgrading.
The SWE will also lead the team as a Scrum Master to provide overall program oversight and guidance for SAS support of 4ACES.
Position can also be performed in the following locations:
Clearance Level Required:
Top Secret/SCI with Polygraph
Pay Range:Pay Range $63,050.00 - $97,000.00 - $130,950.00
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.
About the companyWe Are Leidos For 50 years we have been tackling some of the biggest problems that face our nation and our world. Leidos is a science and technology solutions leader working to address some of the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and healthcare markets.