- Req#: R-00111044
- Manage all aspects of program, including technical, schedule, and cost management
- Communicate with the COTR and customer leadership and respond to direction
- Communicate with and report on program status to Leidos leadership
- Serve as interface between Leidos and customer leadership
- Formulate and enforce contract work standards and implement appropriate corrective action to resolve issues
- Manage contractor team personnel and communicate the policies and goals of the customer
- Be responsible for contract growth and/or redeployment of personnel
- Identify/interview candidates for all open positions
- Ensure effective use of contract resources and avoid unnecessary management and overhead functions.
- Must possess a current TS/SCI with polygraph
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Management, Banking, Finance, FINTECH, Economics, or related field, Master’s degree preferred
- Ten years of prior program management experience
- Five years of experience managing programs of 50 or more personnel with a proven record of managing multi-task programs, controlling funds and resources, and successfully meeting customer requirements with a quality deliverable.
- A minimum of 3+ years demonstrated operational experience in an intel discipline within the IC and/or DoD
- Managing projects with two or more subcontractors and ability to foster, implement, and coordinate across various levels and sizes of subcontractors.
- Demonstrated ability to be adaptable and flexible to changing requirements.
- Demonstrated excellent communication, organizational, and writing skills. Detail oriented.
- Customer focused with demonstrated strong interpersonal skills.
The Leidos Intelligence Group/Mission Solutions Operation/Mission Operations Division is looking for an energetic, experienced, and cleared Program Manager (PM) seeking a rewarding and challenging opportunity leading a team conducting financial analysis and exploitation (50+ FTE). The Program Manager is Leidos's authorized interface with the Sponsor's Contracting Officer Technical Representative (COTR), Sponsor management personnel and Sponsor end-user representatives. The PM helps determine both technical and business goals in consultation with Leidos management and makes detailed plans for the accomplishment of these goals.
Candidates must possess an active TS/SCI clearance with polygraph.
The ideal candidate will have a background in management, operational, and technical disciplines; be a strong leader; have strong oral and written communication skills; and have extensive experience managing multidisciplinary teams, both CONUS and OCONUS. The successful candidate will be flexible, adaptable to change, and will thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic program environment. Critical thinking and solution-based decision-making abilities are imperative. Prior Intelligence Community experience is required, including a minimum of 5 years direct experience supporting our customer.
The PM is responsible for managing all aspects of the program, including providing oversight and guidance to Leidos staff, project planning, development and implementation according to cost, schedule, and scope requirements. The PM directs project team personnel, manages cost and schedule, ensures contract compliance, and serves as the main customer interface. The PM is responsible for ensuring complete customer satisfaction by listening to and understanding customer expectations and concerns, and assuring customer project is being executed effectively.
Required Skills, Education, and Experience:
This position does not require a background in finance, economics, or business, but a successful candidate must understand threat finance and the customer’s operational environment.
Pay Range:Pay Range $118,300.00 - $213,850.00
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.
About the companyWe Are Leidos For 50 years we have been tackling some of the biggest problems that face our nation and our world. Leidos is a science and technology solutions leader working to address some of the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and healthcare markets.