Operations Officer5 days ago
- Req#: R-00111049
- Manage a full range of operational and support activities for overseas missions
- Apply advanced knowledge and expertise of operations, tradecraft, and mission priorities to provide strategic guidance and operational case management
- Engage offices within the customer organization to address mission requirements
- Draft comprehensive, high-quality reports in support of mission objectives
- Relay pertinent information to relevant stakeholders by collaborating closely with team members and provide briefings to senior officials when necessary
- Possess knowledge of and experience with the various intelligence disciplines and the Intelligence Community
- Must possess a current TS/SCI with polygraph
- Bachelor’s Degree and 8 years of relevant working experience OR 12 years of experience in lieu of a degree
- Familiarity with a variety of writing styles and classified client databases, including specific case management tools
- Strong communication, briefing, and writing skills; ability to communicate in a professional manner in person, by telephone, and through written correspondence
- Demonstrated experience writing high-quality reports
- Possess working-level ability with all components of Microsoft Office
- Ability to exercise sound operational judgment
- Strong written and oral communication, organization, and interpersonal skills
- Ability to pose creative solutions to operational challenges
- Experience conducting a full range of case management or desk responsibilities including providing guidance, performing reviews, writing talking points, etc.
- Experience using the customer messaging systems
- Understanding of global finance; specifically, financial institution, international money transfers, and treat finance
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Management, Banking, Finance, FINTECH, Economics, or related field, Master’s degree preferred with at least 4 years of relevant experience
- One year target exploitation experience with knowledge of customer specific tools and databases.
- One year experience providing training or giving presentations on financial or information exploitation topics.
- Experience with mobile money, digital currencies, and emerging technology/services in financial industry.
- Skills using software and technologies to view and manipulate financial data (MS Excel including pivot tables, MS Access, SQL).
- Experience supporting working with USG organizations in support of counter threat finance, counter terrorism, Counter narcotics, Counter proliferation missions.
- Experience/knowledge of Treasury organization and structures such as OFAC and FINSEN and the ability to translate Treasury requirements into collection opportunities and designation activities.
- Possess an ACAMS (Certified Anti-Money Laundering Specialist) certification or comparable private sector certification.
- Forensic, Investigative, and/or Discovery industry related experience
- Knowledge of current and anticipated banking anti-money laundering regulations and practices
- Customer certification as a Staff Operations Officer is desired.
- Prior overseas experience.
- Foreign Language experience in languages of interest to national security
Leidos, Inc. is seeking an Operations Officer to support a financial intelligence mission. The Operations Officer will support a client’s operational requirements in a challenging, fast paced environment located in the Washington Metropolitan Area with potential to travel up to 50%. These positions require candidates to possess a current and active security clearance with appropriate polygraph to be considered. Successful candidates will work in team environment and will be capable of operating independently with minimal supervision. Successful candidates will have a background and expertise in forensic accounting or auditing.
Primary responsibilities include:
Required Skills and Qualifications:
Preferred Skills and Qualifications
Pay Range:Pay Range $84,500.00 - $152,750.00
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.
About the companyWe Are Leidos For 50 years we have been tackling some of the biggest problems that face our nation and our world. Leidos is a science and technology solutions leader working to address some of the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and healthcare markets.